The second summit on "Pulmonary Vascular Diseases" was held by Tabriz University of Medical Sciences (TUOMS) in association with Tuberculosis & Lung Research Center of TUOMS at Tabriz El Goli Pars Hotel on 13-14 July, 2017.
Dr. Farid Rashidi, Executive Secretary of the conference, cited the following titles as the main topics:
- Primary pulmonary hypertension
- A review of recent guidelines on embolism and pulmonary hypertension of European Society of Cardiology
- Invasive treatment on acute pulmonary embolism
- A review of chronic pulmonary embolism and Thromboendarterectomy and discussing the experiences of domestic centers
- A review of the problems of pulmonary vascular disease due to congenital heart diseases
- Secondary pulmonary hypertension associated with liver, kidney, and lung diseases and the effects on transplant prognosis
- Secondary pulmonary hypertension associated with left heart disease
Catheterism workshop and echocardiographic assessment of the right heart was also held alongside the conference.
Check the congress website for more info: